Probe’s mission for the last 4 decades has been to present the Gospel to communities, nationally and internationally, by providing life-long opportunities to integrate faith and learning through balanced, biblically-based scholarship, training people to love God by renewing their minds and equipping the Church to engage the world for Christ.
• National and international youth and adult Mind Games Conferences attended by more than 10,000 participants since its inception.
• Probe Radio Program, heard on over 600 stations daily, reaching 1 million plus people each week.
• Probe staff members are interviewed regularly on national and international radio networks with listening audiences in the millions.
• Web site resource with approximately 2,000 articles presenting a biblical perspective, including the ability to hear the Probe Radio program through real-time streaming or podcast. The web site reaches over 2 million new visitors each year.
• Ongoing research to address today’s issues through honest and respected Christian scholarship.